Saturday, December 1, 2007
Still no showings
Well so far no one has been interested enough in our house to come look at it. Hopefully that will change soon. We are planning an open house next Saturday. Its such a busy weekend though. We have Becca's birthday party Friday night and then we have to hurry and clean our house after that to the cleanest its ever been for the Open House on Saturday, and Saturday night we have the Ward Christmas party, and then Sunday Jared and I are giving talks, which will be a joy with all our kids. Lol we'll probably have to take turns in the foyer. We usually spend the majority of sacrament meeting in the foyer. Ugh the twins woke up at 5 this morning and wouldn't go back to sleeep. At least I didn't stay up too late last night, so I'm not too groggy this morning. Lately Ammon has been attacking Ethan, by leaning on him when they are standing and causing Ethan to fall down or stealing his toys and causing Ethan to go into hysterics. Whenever Ammon steals a toy he always walks away completely emotionless like he has no clue that his brother is even crying. What I don't get is even though we've clean out our toys to like 1/10 of what they used to have they are still completely trashing the family room every day with what they have, and for some reason Becca seems to think its her dressing room and I keep finding her dirty clothes all over the family room. Usually I'm a little more laid back about their messes, but I have to keep the house spotless just in case someone wants to see our house last minute. I have been praying so hard that this house will sell quickly. Last night I found out that now that Jared has put in his paperwork to get out of the Navy to go to school there's no way that he can back out of it and stay in until he was originally supposed to get out, so if his paperwork takes longer than a month (which it very possibly could) then he will lose his entire semester for this winter, and if our house doesn't sell quickly (which, except for an act of God, literally, won't happen) so we could be stuck here in Jacksonville once his paperwork goes through unemployed with a housepayment on a house that isn't selling. But that's the worst case scenario that I'm trying really hard not to think about. We know that Heavenly Father is testing us right now becuase Jared recieved a blessing from his dad and he was basically told that everything would work out for him to be able to go to school when he wants. So this is all just a HUGE test
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment