Friday, December 7, 2007
Getting our Bethleham attire together
Last night I got together costumes for the kids to wear to our ward Christmas party tonight. I found a bunch of scraps from a couple of dresses that I'd made. I found a piece big enough to come down to the twins waist on either side and cut a whole in the middle and then wrapped a long strip of fabric around their waist as a belt. I have a pretty authentic looking costume that I made last year for the Women at the Well pageant. I was Mary Magdelene and so I wanted a pretty decent looking costume. I will try to take some pictures of us all dressed up tonight. As far as what Jared's wearing...well we'll have to just see. He said he was going to handle it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment