

The other day I caught the twins scrubbing out the toilet with the toilet brush and a paintbrush. I was laughing sooo hard and I had to get a picture. This morning I found Emily all curled up in the leaves and she looked so cute there. I'm sooo sad that Jared is insisting that we have to get rid of her. I have no idea what to do with her either cause no one wants her except for me : ( It turns out that Jared was mad at me for taking her in the first place, and when our other cat that he let me have ran away he isn't even going to consider letting her stay as the replacement. I've considered sneaking her in the car and just taking her away to Utah. Its so hard to try to find a home for her because I just really want to keep her. Especially if we find a place that allows pets. Probably that won't be an option and we'll have to get rid of Ruffy too, which really breaks my heart even more. Today I saw him out at the fence and the twins toddled up to him and he was so sweet with the kids. He's definately the sweetest most gentle dog ever. I really don't see how we can keep him either though becuase when we get to Utah we won't have any place to put him because I'm not going to move into a rental house unless I've actually walked through it, so that really leaves no option for us being able to take him with us, and if there is I haven't thought of it yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment