Friday, December 21, 2007
Home Inspection
We had our home inspection today. Jared still doesn't have his orders and now he has to wait a week to get them soo, we are probably going to have to wait a little longer until we can get the money from the military to be able to move. As long as we can move by Jan 4 when the sale on our house closes I don't care. For the last couple of nights I've been wrapping presents. I have all of the kids presents wrapped. All I have to do now is wrap Jared's presents. Jared and I have been watching our favorite shows on the internet, and it is sooo much more fun. There are commercials, but only one during each show and we can sit down and watch only our favorite shows whenever we want. We've been watching The Unit, NCIS, Moonlight, and last night we watched a couple of episodes of Pushing Daisies since it's been a while since we've seen that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment