The story of our life
Hi! I replied to your comment on my blog, but just wanted to say hello. Love the dark hair. I need to try that look.
Hehe I so can relate with my twins, they are past that stage but are in a whole new one.
I would be sooo frustrated... especially while feeling sick. :(
Oh this is not encouraging for my future with two little boys.... Oh dear!!! : ) LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi! I replied to your comment on my blog, but just wanted to say hello. Love the dark hair. I need to try that look.
Hehe I so can relate with my twins, they are past that stage but are in a whole new one.
I would be sooo frustrated... especially while feeling sick. :(
Oh this is not encouraging for my future with two little boys.... Oh dear!!! : ) LOL
Post a Comment