Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back to Brunette

So this was my anniversary present from Jared. He made the appointment and everything yesterday. It was the best anniversary...First he cleaned the kitchen, then he took the kids and left me in the house ALL ALONE!!! It was the most peaceful feeling! I read for a while, then I walked around and just savored the quiet and very temporary cleanliness of my house. Just as I was really starting to enjoy that feeling they pulled up with some stuff from Walmart, and the noise and clutter returned. Then Jared and I put Ethan down for a nap (Ammon was spending the day with Minjee) and we fell asleep for half an hour and then I went to get my hair done, and then finally we had our date around 4:30.
Our Date:
First we went to the gun store and I bought Jared his present which was a laser sight for his gun, and then we went down to Salt Lake to this little Middle Eastern restaurant called Mazza. They've had tons of awards. Seriously, every bite of food was the most delicious I've ever tasted. I ate like a PIG! I wanted to keep eating but I was starting to get sick so I had to stop lol. My stomache has really shrunk lately because I've been doing some serious dieting. After that we went to the gateway and I went to Arden B. and got a new black skirt, black pants, a pink top, and a lacy teal shirt all for aound $34. It was such a great date.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So fun! You look so cute as a brunette. I really like your pic. By the way, I miss shopping with you... and just miss you. I'm so glad that we stay in touch!

Shauna said...

Yes, you look so good brunette. What an awesome anniversary. Any day that includes getting hair done is a good day :) Happy late anniversary!