Sunday, March 16, 2008

What we've done so far...






Ok these are the most current after pictures I can provide (technically these are still during pictures, but I'll be posting those for a loooong time) Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the old front door the Delgado's named the mexican door. Becca was totally mad that we changed it because she liked the flower on it. In the foyer picture we've repainted the railing and the walls. The carpet is new (ahh we can breathe the air and not gag) and so is the vinyl at the entry way. Behind Ammon eating the pizza is the new kitchen color. And you can't tell the twins room used to be red unless you look down at the base boar which still needs to be torn off and replaced or repainted or something.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the green in the twins bedroom!