Sunday, March 16, 2008






These two pictures were taken in Colorado on day 3 of our trip to Utah. We drove through this little snow storm. It wasn't too bad but there was a wreck. This was my favorite part of the trip. The last half of Colorado was so fun after all the boring flat grasslands of Kansas and the first half of Colorado. We were in such a bad mood that whole time and Becca kept asking where we were during Kansas and I kept telling her over and over Kansas. After about 4 times of that I asked her if she liked Kansas and she was like "NO!" Jared and I had a good laugh over that one. Once we drove into Denver we were all in a good mood for the rest of the trip. These next pictures are of our kids in the car in Colorado and the next day in Southern Utah when there wasn't any snow on the ground at all. We drove like one hour north and there was snow everywhere again. It was weird.

No comments: