




The first two pics are the master bath and the yummy marble there. The white room is the master bedroom and I don't know if you can tell in the pic but the wall next to where the bed was is all gray from...??body grease??...I'm not sure and I don't want to know. The twins room is the hideous red color and the reason there is a million white spots is there were a million holes we had to cover up lol. Becca's room had these princess stickers up on the wall that we had to razor off because they were peeling. I'm totally cringing to see her kneeling on that carpet. Once during the painting I had some paint on my finger and I wiped it on the carpet to get it off...well instead of the paint wiping off dirt wiped onto the paint. I was soooo grossed out. We sealed all of the walls and the strange smell of dirty children faded from the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment