Sunday, March 16, 2008

More of what we've done





This is the new pink in Becca's room. I love it so much better. This is the laminate floor Ammon's standing on while he's crying for dinner. Its not quite done, actually its only halfway done. The most recent thing we've had done to the house is replace these countertops. If you want to see the old ones you have to go wayyy back to when I started adding pictures. In fact you may want to keep going until you see my letter to brian because I've added like 10 posts or something today. We unpacked and found my camera cord lol. This last picture is of Ammon eating his whole dinner out of Ethan's bowl. For some reason he wouldn't eat out of his own. Thank goodness Ethan didn't mind at all. The backsplash still needs to be tiled or something becuase right now if you look closely its just a big mess of where we ripped off the old one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shauna said...

You guys have been BUSY! The house is looking so good. I can't remember all of your questions but I'll try... we got a proposal from Mike Lowdermilk, the other half of your realtor but we went with Betty Davis who we really like. We close April 21 and are renting back until May 15 when we'll leave Jville for our cross country trip. Justin reports to Monterey June 14 but we'll spend some time w/family before then.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.