These are some of Becca's new "pretty pretties" that I made for her for kindergarten. I looked up some videos on Youtube.com to learn to make the bows. The one on the top left is a pinwheel bow, and the one on the bottom right is a boutiques style bow with a smaller one on top of it. They were both quick and easy to make.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Homemade Hair accessories!
These are some of Becca's new "pretty pretties" that I made for her for kindergarten. I looked up some videos on Youtube.com to learn to make the bows. The one on the top left is a pinwheel bow, and the one on the bottom right is a boutiques style bow with a smaller one on top of it. They were both quick and easy to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pretty! Love your new mad skills.
Do you like the tie on my etsy shop? If so, that could be one tie and then I would only have to make one more. Let me know, Please
Post a Comment