Monday was Becca's first day of Kindergarten! She loved it so much. Ammon and Ethan are in the classroom right next to her going to their Early Intervention Preschool. They get to ride the bus and its all they talk about. Last night Ethan and Ammon decided to say prayers without any help for the first time. Ethan said something about his bike and the bus. Ammon prayed for Daddy. It was sooo cute I started crying because we've been trying for YEARS to get Becca to pray on her own and she just won't do it. I think she's afraid/too shy. I told her it was ok and that she can say prayers on her own whenever she feels ready.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
First day of school!
Monday was Becca's first day of Kindergarten! She loved it so much. Ammon and Ethan are in the classroom right next to her going to their Early Intervention Preschool. They get to ride the bus and its all they talk about. Last night Ethan and Ammon decided to say prayers without any help for the first time. Ethan said something about his bike and the bus. Ammon prayed for Daddy. It was sooo cute I started crying because we've been trying for YEARS to get Becca to pray on her own and she just won't do it. I think she's afraid/too shy. I told her it was ok and that she can say prayers on her own whenever she feels ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment