Sunday, May 20, 2007

Me with my awesome pets



I decided I needed pictures of me with Emily and Ruffy today.

Neither one of them were too happy about that idea. They aren't too big on being held still while I get the camera just right. I totally love Jacksonville in May. The grass gets so green and you don't have to water it. We just cut the grass yesterday too and it looks so pretty today. I'm sure Ruffy and Emily are loving it. Emily has been leaving little presents for us. Just in the past couple of weeks we've found two dead birds and a dead mouse. Jared is so awesome. He threw them in the woods behind our house for me. I was sooo not wanting to do it. I can change a poopy diaper a million times a day, but when it comes to dead animals with maggots, I'm soo not wanting to do it.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love these pictures. My fav is the one with Ruffy because it is the better pic of you. Emily is so big and grown up!