Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Family Campout






The twins went on their first campout. Ammon loved sitting on the blanket, but Ethan just wanted to be held. I don't think he liked the grass very much. He did take a half hour nap though. Becca loved learning to roast marshmallows. She did pretty well, but made a big mess. We had fun until they woke up at 1 AM and wouldn't go back to sleep. Jared took them home and they spent the rest of the night there. All in all it was fun, but I think it'll be a while until we do it again.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

You guys are brave! I haven't been camping forever... looks fun.

Hey Jared invited us over for FHE tomorrow but I just remembered we have that Scout Training so that won't work. But thanks anyway! Hope you guys get some sleep.