The toy room that will be my future office. I'm very excited to have a quiet spot to chill on my computer!
This was a very disgusting bathroom that always smelled like it needed to be cleaned. A coat of paint fixed the problem and now it smells fresh and looks good too. I'll have to search thru my pictures to see if I can find a before pic of this one.
3 comments:
they look sooo much nicer now that they are painted. That must be nice to have a steam cleaner now.
Wow. What a scary story about Becca; I was feeling panicy just reading about it. I'm so glad she's okay. I love that you're paiting and getting stuff organized, even if you have too much stuff. :-) We are scheduled to paint 3 of the 5 upstairs rooms next week and I am soooo excited. Hopefully no one will get sick again this week and it'll work out. Good work, Cindy!
That paint color looks great. I like it with the chocolate brown. That bathroom looks tons better! Great job on being motivated to do all of that hard work!
Post a Comment