Sunday, June 29, 2008

Before pictures of the toy room and dowstairs bathroom

This was the stinky nasty bathroom that I fixed up. It has a shower too that you can't see here but the only thing we use it for is to dry our bathing suits and the kids floaty marshmallow looking swimsuits. Those always drip a ton.

See that patch of peeled paint? That suspisiously is right next to where the water faucet poured water into the room. It makes me wonder if it had happened before and caused that paint to peel right off. When I repainted I had to peel the paint from the entire portion of the wall under the built in shelf and the drywall under it was wet and this was a week after the flooding had happened. It would've been nice if someone had mentioned to us about that little problem. Oh well, I ended up getting a new steam cleaner and that room finally painted out of the deal.

No comments: