+003.jpg)
Finally both Ethan and Ammon have started sitting fairly well. Ethan's been sitting up in his crib when he wants me to come get him. I'd hear him crying and I'd go in there and find him sitting. When I took this picture Ammon fell over a couple of times, but its the best he's done so far. Ethan's had a tooth since the third week of March, but now Ammon's getting two. I thought he was going to pass Ethan up on who has the most teeth, but today I noticed a new tooth cutting in Ethan's mouth, and its coming in just as fast as Ammon's. So they will both have two teeth on the bottom now. I need to get some good pictures of their teeth so I can post it. I remember pictures of Becca with her bottom two teeth. It was sooo cute. She was 9 months old in those pictures--so I guess the twins are right on track with what she was doing. She is doing pretty well with potty training. She is going on her own now. We had her little potty in front of the tv and she loved that. Now we moved it into the bathroom and she's having a harder time wanting to go in it. She's gone from almost no accidents to having about two a day. I keep telling her that if she wants to go to preschool she can't have any accidents.
1 comment:
Your babies are adorable!
Post a Comment