Monday, April 16, 2007
My New Blog
This is my new blog! We are planning on moving in 8 months and we are having a realtor come over tomorrow and take a look at our house. I've been busy decluttering and cleaning out closets. Its crazy how cluttered corners and closets get when you spend all your time taking care of wiggly kids all day long. Ever since the arrival of spring I've been inspired to clean things out and start new. I cleaned out the flower beds, rearranged three rooms, and just today I cleaned two closets. Also, I went to a college class today. Its called Piano Masters. I'm seriously considering taking piano lessons again starting this fall at the college. This class was all of his students gathered in the auditorium. Someone gets up and plays the piece they are working on, and everyone gives constructive criticism. The teacher played today and he was sooo amazing. It was intimidating. He was so humble about it though. He played Mozart, Bach, Chopin, and Rachmaninoff, and all of it seemed as good if not better than some recordings that I've heard. I definately have a very long way to go. I applied to the college to take the special interest class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment