
We bought a 2004 Honda Odyssey Tuesday night. We're planning sometime in the next year on having another baby and we need a bigger car. This one has a dvd player in it and the power doors that slide open. The kids are so in love with this car that they get mad when we start heading back home. Ethan threw such a huge fit this morning when I made him take the bus instead of riding in the new car. Having him ride the bus is super convenient because if I drive him to school I have to park the car in the parking lot and then unbuckle the twins and then walk them all the way into their classroom. So no more Lightning McQueen movies in our car unless we're going on a long trip. This picture isn't actually my car but just one that I swiped off of the internet since my camera got left in Grantsville.
2 comments:
Sweet ride!!
That is so nice! And I love that you'll be having a baby soon.
Post a Comment