Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our Sunday walk











We went on a small hike on Sunday after an early dinner. It was so nice and relaxing. The weather was about 78 degrees and perfect. Ammon was a little scared of the steep slick part of the trail. This was a little bit north of Weber State University. We went on this trail that wound around by a golf course, and ended up by a plaground with a stream. The trail was really diverse with lots of different things to looks at.

3 comments:

mikensi said...

we should get together in the fall and do some outdoor hiking! small trails of course, lol!

Jenny said...

Looks like alot of fun. Seeing your pics really makes me miss the west's landscape even more! I need to come and visit you!

mikensi said...

How funny! I don't even eat Korean food! I should eat the spicy stuff to get this baby to come out, though! We're just in Murray. And, I think Jimmy past your town this AM on his way to Hill AFB. :) But, yeah- when I am ready to take baby out, we'll have to go on outings! I LOOOOOVE the fall!