Monday, July 28, 2008

Lia Sophia

So I decided to start selling Lia Sophia jewelry. http://www.liasophia.com/ I'd never even heard of it a month ago but I went to my friend's party across the street and totally fell in love with the jewelry and the company. I immediatly booked a party and then at my party I decided to sign up. Saturday night I had gotten my sales from my party up so high (with a little help from me adding to my inventory and from my cousin Desiree) that I decided to turn it into my starter party, which was ironic since Desiree was the only person who showed up. Everything else came from outside orders. So that night we signed up for my kit and then entered my starter party into the computer. Now I'm working on getting five shows scheduled for August. If I get them turned in complete with guest lists I can get $300 in free jewelry. So I'm super motivated, and I've been working on getting people signed up for the 5 parties all morning. It feels so good to be doing something productive. I've been having a blast working on this stuff, and I totally can't wait for all that jewelry to come in.

No comments: