Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Our house is going on the market today!
I'm in a good mood this morning because my house is the cleanest its ever been since we've lived here probably. We are FINALLY ready to put it on the market. I did everything I was planning on doing and more yesterday. I will try to put up a link to our house once we get it up on the internet officially for sale. I'm so excited to have people look at it and put offers on it. I was shopping for apartments in Utah already too. I want to go with the apartments my brother is about to move into in South Ogden. They have a 3 bedroom thats 1420 sq feet for only 890 a month. I have to say that seems pretty good since I don't have to trim any bushes or rake any leaves. After the past couple of days cleaning up our messy yard I'm sooooo ready to have some yard guy keeping up the bushes around my apartment instead of me doing it around my house. Sadly we will have to get rid of our dog and cat though. : (
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on putting the house on the market! That must feel awesome to do that. Do you know when you guys are leaving yet?
Post a Comment