Friday, October 19, 2007

Becca at Preschool





Shauna here's what Owen's missing out on....We're really sad you guys left. Becca talks about how she misses Owen. I personally love the picture of Becca picking her nose. I notice that she's got her hands to her face a lot in these pictures. Its funny...whenever I drop her off at school as soon as the teachers open the car door to get her out of her car seat she immediately stops talking. I asked her teacher about it, and she said that Rebecca is really quiet in school. Boy that isn't how she acts in church. She is constantly misbehaving in there. Most Sundays we have to go into Sharing Time with her to get her to sit in her chair and behave. She even did it in Utah. Jared's mom thought we should let her stay in Relief Society...I for sure wasn't going to start letting her do that. Becca acted up a couple of times in Preschool at the very beginning, but now she's just gotten really quiet. Maybe it was because her teacher put her in the corner for not cleaning up and then tells me how she's doing every day when she straps Becca in.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

That looks like so much fun! I was sad when I looked at the preschool calendar and saw Owen would miss that. I wonder if Becca is good in preschool since Owen's not there? They feed off each-other but have fun together. But I'm glad she's doing good!