Jessica Rivera, Autumn Saxon, Ester Aviles, and me eating sushi at a restaurant in Coolidge Park, Downtown Chattanooga. It was sooo good. And just so its clear even though I'm sitting the closest to the 4 shots of sake I wasn't the one drinking any. But I could smell it. Whew!! I'd gotten in touch again with these girls I went to high school with and we decided to have a little reunion.
Me way back in the woods at the Shackleford's, some of our best friends growing up. I got a couple ticks from that outing and that was with bug spray. Those bites itched for a week!
Esther went to a Lookouts baseball game with my family. My Dad get the box up at the top of the stadium and has clients come and uses it as a business building tool. I've been a couple of times and it is sooo fun. They have tons of food up there. After the game we posed by this big wooden statue of the mascot.
1 comment:
I love the red hair!
Post a Comment